If you are concerned about future price rises,
or want to budget with greater certainty, why not sign up to a 3
This offer from Drummohr ensures that you will pay the same
price for your software licences for the next three years (subject
to terms and conditions, see below).
3 year contract with Drummohr Technology Limited
Print and return your signed terms and conditions and direct
debit mandate now to secure this deal
- A PDF of these terms and conditions can be downloaded for
printing and signing by clicking
- A PDF of our Direct Debit Mandate can be downloaded for
printing and signing by clicking here
Terms and conditions
1. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which
apply in addition and are supplemental to, standard licence terms
and conditions which apply in relation to use of the software
supplied by Drummohr or other group company from time to
2. For this 3 year contract we will keep the price you pay
at the current level for the duration of the 3 year contract.
3. The 3 year contract in relation to supply of software and
related services, details of which are published at www.drummohr.com and are provided
by Drummohr or other group company from time to time, are
provided in return for payment of the agreed fee for all of years
1, 2 and 3 at the date and time prescribed by Drummohr or
other group company.
4. This offer is open to all customers of Drummohr. In order to
check your status, please feel free to make contact with us on 0844
815 5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The 3 year contract will operate as follows:-
a. In year 1 – you will choose which
products you wish to include in the 3 year contract from the
outset. Drummohr will take payment in full for the products
referred to and upon receipt of payment will supply the software
and services referred to.
b. You will sign and complete both this
contract and a direct debit mandate to be used for the payments in
year 2 and 3.
c. In year 2 and year 3– Drummohr will
contact you by email or post to notify you when your direct debit
payment will be taken and Drummohr will then raise an invoice
which will be sent to you in confirmation that monies due in
relation to year 2 or 3 have been received. You will also be issued
with new registration codes.
6. Additional items or services ordered by you during the
term of this 3 year contract will remain chargeable at the then
current retail price as published from time to time by Drummohr and
will not become part of the original 3 year contract. All
additional items will be invoiced separately at the then current
retail price and will be subject to separate terms and
7. For years 2 and 3 you will be required to pay the same
fee as paid in year 1 for the products ordered in year 1.
8. Upgrades taken during year 1 and prior to year 2 or year
3 will be charged at the year 1 published price as at 1 March. For
example if you have paid £100 in year 1 and you choose to upgrade
to a higher level during that year that costs £150, the additional
amount payable in year 1 will be the additional £50 or the then
current price as published for that product less that already
9. Sums are payable in advance as directed by Drummohr and
no refunds are permissible during the 3 year contract period.
10. In accordance with clause 5 above any additional
products or services ordered after the 3 year contract is confirmed
by Drummohr will not form part of the 3 year contract and will be
chargeable at the then published retail price plus VAT.
11. Charges will continue to apply in full for years 2 and
3 even if you choose not to renew or continue with support and/or
licensing of the software or services during the 3 year contract
term. For further detail please refer to the terms and conditions
referred to above.
12. All orders taken must be invoiced by Drummohr and paid
for by you prior to despatch of the products. Payments for year 2
and 3 must also be made prior to despatch of the products. All
payments must be made by direct debit.
13. Our decision in relation to this offer is final.
14. These terms and conditions will be governed by English
law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English